Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm off untill TBC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzyxunar
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Tzyxunar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-10-08

I'm off untill TBC Empty
PostSubject: I'm off untill TBC   I'm off untill TBC Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 1:16 pm

Hey folks, I wanna tell u now that i'll be off untill the Burning Crusade is out. My main reason is that I never find time for any high lvl Instances or for our guild raids cos i've got too much things to do for school etc... Well i hope u all have fun while doing ZG and i hope u make it through up to Naxx and get some T3 sets xD and I'm really sorry for not beeing with u there (which is not that bad cos we're overloaded with lvl60 warriors Smile). As soon as I have the expansion u'll hear from me and we'll have fun with the new game contents. I'll be in Org on Monday for the planned guild photo and then I'm off. So pls dont kick me for beeing inactive over 1 month Razz, cos I like this guild and I find many ppl here are good ppl and i dont wanna leave you. So cya on Monday again and then i'm off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ungreg
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-10-05

I'm off untill TBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm off untill TBC   I'm off untill TBC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 8:45 am

Will miss you dude look forward to seeing you again in Jan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

I'm off untill TBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm off untill TBC   I'm off untill TBC Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 10:35 am

Ofc we wont kick you.We love you Razz .Dont worry you will find us here again in January and together we will explore the vast lands of Outland. Smile.Have fun studying lol
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'm off untill TBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm off untill TBC   I'm off untill TBC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm off untill TBC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: General Conversations-
Jump to: