Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial Runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thurgkak

Trial Runs Empty
PostSubject: Trial Runs   Trial Runs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 6:39 am

First of all, I'd like to say I'm really happy to a member of the team. Joined the guild 2 days ago, so some ppl may know me a bit, and some may not. I hope we're all gonna have fun together.

Now the main issue. I spoke to Tamerlane, he agreed with me on that. I reckon we could start doin' some pre-endgame trial runs, like BRD for instance. Dont know if a proposal lke that has been made before, cause i cant read previous posts Smile
Anyways, I think such trial runs might be a good way to test our skills, as well as improve them. It's really good to know what U can expect of a Tank, if he can keep the aggro, is he gonna take the mobs off a healer and so on. Does the mage starts to nuke all the mobs as soon as the fight starts, or he waits for Tank to gain aggro...
There r many things we should be aware of when playing with someone, and i dont mean only raiding. Maybe the most experienced players could instruct the beginners on their proffesions, tell them how to tank, pick their targets, when to stop nukeing etc...

The reason i post it is having few really bad experiences with some players. Luckily all of them were from different guilds |:PPP I dont know a warrior (as a class) really good, but when im in Sunken Temple with a tank on 60th lvl, and i have to literally TELL him, what he has to do, something's wrong. I bet we wouldn't like that to happen to any of our fellow guildies. Knowing all that stuff would save him the embarassment (did i spell it right?), as well as make HGG more respected guild.

What do U think?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Trial Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial Runs   Trial Runs Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 10:40 am

Thanks for the advice m8 and ofc its welcomed.We are doing many pre-endgame runs or at least we did 2-3 weeks ago.We went through ubrs thousands of times lol.I recon that as we have many new ppl that still dont have a lot of experience in such runs we should start doing it again.Teamwork and knowing what to do when in group with others is the most important when in a raid Smile.Hope you enjoy as and ty for trying to improve us in such a great way.This should be an example to those that on complain without suggesting !
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com

Trial Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: General Conversations-
Jump to: