Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About tengel!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 2:59 am

Thats right Tengel your post didnt last an hour.And why do you think is that ? Cause you have totally misunderstood our basic principles.First of all I m sry cause i didnt notice you said that you didnt know how much time you had (i dont know if i am making any sence).Second of all why do you think i am looking over the rules in some or even many occasions ?Its for you not for me.I wouldnt care if we didnt do anything i m just trying to organise all those events for you.The rules for ZG as i told you over 3 times yesterday will work in cases we have more than 20 ppl (so that we have criteria who to choose in the original 20 group).About high lvls dont forget we have 50+ lvl 60 but this isnt the point.I tried to persuade you to join not because 1 more person would make the difference but because we are a PvE guild and many ppl PvP all day (which happens in many guilds).I want to PvP too to get something but i never neglect my responsibilities.I never tried to force you to join our raid i just tried to make you change your mind and that only because i thought you wanted to PvP instead of coming.No Thurgkak's leaving didnt have to do anything with you.He wispered to me and his reasons are personal and he asked me not to tell any1 so that what i am going to do.Have a good luck out there and sry if there was any misunderstanding.You were 1 of the oldest ppl in hgg and i m really sry you felt like leaving but sometimes we need to put a line in some things.Cya
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Tengel

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 8:09 am

Quote:
"I never tried to force you to join our raid"

I guess you are glad now that you mostly used whispers and not gc, cause now you can pretend to be the saint while i am the liar.

Quote:
"Thats right Tengel your post didnt last an hour.And why do you think is that ? Cause you have totally misunderstood our basic principles."

Nope - i knew it wouldn't last an hour, because i proved the rules are only meant to be used when it suits you best.
Back to top Go down
Signet
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Signet

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-23

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:36 am

hail to suprime steelhoof!
HAIL!
hahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Elpidius
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Elpidius

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2006-12-04

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 5:21 pm

i wasnt there just a free post hehe albino
Back to top Go down
Ungreg
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor

Number of posts : 31

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 6:30 pm

Some clarification would be nice as this just seems to be an attack on tengel with no explanation. WTF happened is going on?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 3:01 pm

Well i am not attacking Tengel and in fact he was a person i liked a lot.But fact is that he became aggresive all the sudden and i cant do anything but reply Smile
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

About tengel! Empty
PostSubject: Re: About tengel!   About tengel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About tengel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: General Conversations-
Jump to: