Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm coming back soon....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzyxunar
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Tzyxunar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-10-08

I'm coming back soon.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm coming back soon....   I'm coming back soon.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 8:24 am

Hi folks, it's me, Tzy Smile

I'm coming back to play WoW in three weeks. Since I'm not home during the week of 16th January I'll start again on 19th or 20th January, I should have the expansion by that time. Anyway, I hope you all had a good time playing and raiding whatever and I'm looking forward to raid and chat with you again. However, my playing time is limited to 1 hour per day during the week, but I'll have enough time on weekends, and I also deleted all my other games so I wont waste any time on Half Life 2 or Oblivion Smile

So, cya in three weeks and have fun 'till then Smile and I also wish you all a happy new year I love you

lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

I'm coming back soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm coming back soon....   I'm coming back soon.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Happy new year m8 ...1 hour ??? ooo that sucks.Anyway i look forward talking to you live again ...Cya soon and have fun in real life!
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com

I'm coming back soon....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: General Conversations-
Jump to: