Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premade PVP :twisted:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Premade PVP :twisted: Empty
PostSubject: Premade PVP :twisted:   Premade PVP :twisted: Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:43 am

i just wanted to post how the best way is to do pvp in AB.

u need to be 10 or 15. 15 is a full premade 10 is not full (ofc Razz )
so how to do: join AB q, and the leader stays out of bg, the others reports in /raid if it is an pre (premade, ((more than 7ppl frome same server) if its not a premade i say pug(means that it is not premade(ofc.)

if it is pre the leader joins WSG q, and when all is in wsg the leader joins AB again. and u continiuen to do that untill ur not in a premade.....

now the taktics.

make a leader... leader makes good even groups and say in /rw group1 go lm(lumber mill)
group2 go bs(black smith)
group3 go gm(gold mine)
1 ppl will automaticly take farm

use /bg when u are inside BG(battle ground) dont spam chat, instead report in chat;
fx. inc 3farm (incomming 3 ppl farm)
inc 4 at lm
ect. ect.
and when it is cler u say - farms okay ect. ect.
ofc when some1 says inc 2 farm everyman should not be storming to farm, if u fell like fx. the lm is fine 1-2 man goes to farm
there shall allways be ATLEAST 1 ppl at each flag to proct.

now just stay stay protc thes flags and if u fell like the allys are noobs 1 man stays at each flag, and all other ppl go ST, kill everythng u se at ur way to ST(stable) if u can...kill all allys so they res at there GY (grave yard) and kill them before they get out.

thats how to win.

i dont know much about each klass, but i know that healers should alwys scan all players and make HOT (healing over time)
(an injured soldier, is an half kill Sad )

Teamspeak is also a good thing to have when u are in bg (can be found under add-ons on this homepages.
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=80

hope u all can use it
regard's Ninahotrod
Back to top Go down
Comatauz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Premade PVP :twisted: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premade PVP :twisted:   Premade PVP :twisted: Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 am

a little add on to your tacs, about speed, dont let someone with an epic mount go for farm but send him to lm or gm, often in non premades you see epic mounts go farm and the others go for lm and gm, waste of time!
Back to top Go down

Premade PVP :twisted:
Page 1 of 1