Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ho will go to the "old" instance????

Go down 
+4
Admin
Tzyxunar
Voxx
ninahotrod
8 posters

WOULD U GO??
Yes. ofc u n00b!
ho will go to the "old" instance???? Vote_lcap85%ho will go to the "old" instance???? Vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
NO. ofc not u n00b!
ho will go to the "old" instance???? Vote_lcap15%ho will go to the "old" instance???? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

ho will go to the "old" instance???? Empty
PostSubject: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:00 am

im kinda sad that after TBC came, all the old instances would be mindless to do, so quistion?? will u still go to the old instancese??? like ZG, BWL, AQ20/40, Naxx???
Back to top Go down
Voxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:02 am

we still gotta do naxx before we can do any tbc end game so that will be 1 for sure and imo we gotta do bwl too just for the experience but than again we're never gonna get 40 ppl online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tzyxunar
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Tzyxunar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:48 am

Well we do have more than 80 lvl60+ ppl, so maybe we will do some 40 men instances, for fun tho, cos we will farm epics in the new ones now, when we all get to 70
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 5:27 am

Count me in Smile
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Gargash
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Gargash

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:39 pm

I wanna do it all, MC, BWL, Naxx, AQ, if not for gear then just for the experience.
Back to top Go down
powerballs
Elite Guard
Elite Guard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:55 am

not 60 yet but need th experience ...so for me and the other under lvl 60 ...we hope that we will still do the "old" ones.
Back to top Go down
ushtul
Guard
Guard

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:15 am

I definitely think I will go to the older lvl 60 instances even at lvl 70... after all it should be real fun running fast through UBRS in a 5-man party Cool
Back to top Go down
Signet
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Signet

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:45 pm

never did them so i want to Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ho will go to the "old" instance????   ho will go to the "old" instance???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ho will go to the "old" instance????
Page 1 of 1