Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mistake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ermine
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor
ermine

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-10-08

mistake Empty
PostSubject: mistake   mistake Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 4:08 am

I made a huge mistake. I've been going through alot lately. Im not asking to come back, I just thought that I would give a brief explanation to what is going on with me. I've slipped a disk in my back, I've had absolutely no sleep because of the triplets and I'm just having alot of problems in general. I know that I should have said somthing sooner but I didn't. I felt really under pressure because steel was on me about a website that I paid 150 euros on that was taking time to build, and it wasn't done on steels deadline. Also, I didn't think it was fair to be the commander of a guild when Im hardly on anymore. Now what I should have done was just ask steel to step down, but I didn't I made a bad judgement. Now I know that steel has said that he won't speak to me and I also know that he has said that I can't come back. Im not asking to come back. I just thought it would be fair to tell you guys whats really going on in my head if you see me on please don't feel like you can't say hi and please if you need my help in anyway please feel free to ask me I will help any of you as if you are my guild mates, as I have helped any of you when you have asked. I made a mistake I don't think I should be crucified for it. I think that I should be seen as a hormonal pregnant woman who is having a hard time.
Back to top Go down

mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: General Conversations-
Jump to: