Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

SOS Empty
PostSubject: SOS   SOS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:00 am

After the latest officer meeting we decided to change some things regarding the raids!!!First of all it is advisable that you look at Tamerlane's post regarding end-game attunements!Currently we are doing Karazhan so this should be your first priority.Lvl requirement is ofc 70.From now on all raids will be held on Wednesdays and Sundays.All those wanting to join are expected to be in Undercity at exactly 18:30 with all their equip repaired and all reagents and mana or health pots bought.Having announced that you will participate and then delaying will result in your banning from this and the next raid (total of 2 raids).Also we will keep in mind those who arent on time and it will be a factor when distributing loot.Raid days will not be changed until further notice! What you will find most interesting is that we decided to divide those participating in raids always and those who rarely participate so that loot destribution is more fair to the first ones (meaning that the ppl that always participate will have priority on loot and raid joining).You will receive a mail from the administration as soon as you reach lvl 70..Answering yes to the raid will mean that you join the rank 'Raiders of the Horde'.This rank has its privileges but also obligations.If you join it you will always have to be in raids exhept if something very VERY important comes up.While on this rank not joining in more that 2 raids will result in banning from that rank and loot restrictions.On the other hand if you reply No to this mail you will remain 'head of defence' which means that you might join raids only when raiders arent enough.Also you wont have special loot privileges.However you arent required to always join and you wont be punished if you dont join on 1 or more occasions (exhept if you said you will).Think about it carefully look at the raid schedule and decide what you are going to do...This is to reward players that come more on raids and therefore its more important to have them better equipped.Ofc others wont be disregarded but will have some disadvantages in comparison.For any questions contact me in-game!
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
kirkfield
Guard
Guard

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-01

SOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS   SOS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 9:56 am

whats the lowest lvl for raids ??
Back to top Go down
Trollover
Guard
Guard
Trollover

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-03

SOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS   SOS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:06 am

Unfortunatly for me, I can commit on SUN raids regularly, but I work on WED upto the hours the raid starts, and can make it only on some cases.

Can I regularly take part on SUN and not guarentee WED?

In any event, just turned 70 so will have to attune first.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Signet
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Signet

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-23

SOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS   SOS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 am

kirkfield wrote:
whats the lowest lvl for raids ??
if you take 5min of your time... to read... you can see that it says lvl70....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOS   SOS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Administration Announcements-
Jump to: