Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!   THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 12:45 am

The first 1 to see this plz tell all the others too....I wasnt on yesterday and maybe i wont be on for few days cause my computer is DEAD...I opened it and message came up DISK READ ERROR !!! All of the sudden ...It said plz press ctrl+alt+del to restart so i did but still same ...I wont be even bothered to fix it cause i am buying a new 1 propably this weekend.I am soooooo sad and i missed black morass toooo Sad Sad Sad Sad I am writing this post in school btw.Anyway i will try find a way to contact you....If any1 wants to call me my cell is +306945411699 ....I feel so cut offfffff.I want to go back in the cyper worllldddddd.And btw my isp subscription is over in 10days but i will make sure to have a new 1 before this 1 is over ! help me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!   THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 1:27 am

i feel bad fore u, but remember the new rule, if ur not at the raid sunday, u will be banned for raid next time Twisted Evil
just kidding. hope u get ur new pc, so u can come back
Back to top Go down
Thyran
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Thyran

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!   THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:50 am

Too bad for ur computer, m8. rabbit
U know what happens when the cat is gone? The mouses take over! buahahahahaaa cheers
No siriously, get ur pc problem fixed >>
Back to top Go down
http://www.nellilang.fi
Gargash
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Gargash

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!   THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:35 am

Reminds me of the time I accidentally formatted my hard drive instead of the floppy disk I was supposed to clear. It was groovy. Even better kicks than seeing a Blue Screen of Death.

Anyhow, hope you get your set together soon and cya online, buddy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!   THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOST HORRIBLE NEWS YOU WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR LIFE!!!
Page 1 of 1