Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Empty
PostSubject: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 2:34 am

okay, i got first key fragment last night, and second key is VERY easy to do solo, in the instance, if u can stealth or in my case use invisible.

i can do second key easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxdbTjrYyc

BUT it sounds like i need flying mount for the third key fragement.
SO it would be nice if i could get some help from some warlooks, to summon me to the entrance, and also to open the door so i can enter, and a SS, becouse i need to get alle aggro and die in the end, to get mobs away frome me so i kan take the key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p_lbUOAyzY

i hope that u guys can help so i be redy to go to raid.

btw, rogues can also solo it.
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 2:51 am

newsflash (bad kind)

Warlock summons are disabled in whole netherstorm. The only summon that works there is from the stone, which puts you on the ground, still making you fly to the actual instance.

Also, i really doubt you could solo the arcatraz key, as you have to pass too many mobs that can't be frozen in place. Also, the fragment is very close to about 3 mobs that will kill you if you are alone (also non freezable).

And, since the last patch, they made the fragment a drop from an elemental which is summoned when you open that thing, also, it's elite, and with no place to kite, you can't solo it.

So, you need a flying mount and arcatraz run past the first boss and some more trash to get that key fragment.

Second one (steamvault) is still soloable, so good luck with that one Wink
Back to top Go down
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:04 am

why are u allways the bringer of bad newz Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

okay ,then i need a flying mount, and darkflau and i is going to semi-solo it^^
Back to top Go down
Danzig

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 5:36 am

I'll be there to help you nina; repairobot and jumper cables xl in hand (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 10:22 pm

thx "DNA'zig, u are a good guildmate. but i dont know how ur gonna walk by all thoes mobs, i did the second key fragment last night, with steel, and it very easy, but i will se what happens lol!
Back to top Go down
Danzig

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 2:54 am

... too bad for me; so you did it with just the two of you? hm... im gonna try tonite... ill be asking questions... Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:44 am

If you need some help just call me...If i am not in bm for the freaky last part of attun i will come help you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)   need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some help, to do something cool (solo instance run)
Page 1 of 1