Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rogue applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zizze

rogue applying Empty
PostSubject: rogue applying   rogue applying Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:51 pm

- Name : Zizze

- Class : Rogue

- Current Level: 69 almost 70

- Professions (Any special recipies?) : Skinning and Leatherworking. no special recipies atm.

- Current Spec : dagger atm 22/20/18

- Willing to respec? : yes ofc

- Typical Weekly Playtime : time i will beo n most is around 08:00-01:00

- Teamspeak? Yes/No: yes

- Speaks / Writes english (poor, so-so , fluent) : i both speak and write english quiet well.

- Experience with any Hgg member(friends in-game or real life)?: nope nothing just heard that you was a nice and friendly guild =) so i wanted to join Very Happy

- Previous Guilds : none

- Reason you left previous guild? :

-Where did you hear about HGG? : from a friend on the server

- What are you looking to find in HGG ? : Instance raids together and to have some fun ofc

- What qualities do you think you have that would make you an asset for the guild?

- Do you got any green items ? yes 2 things here is my profile there is 1 ring i cant update

- What experience do you have in wow (how long are you playing ? ) i've been playing for 2 years now and got some good experience in the game
been clearing and ZG and 3 firs bosses in Naxxramas before exp got out but not this char.

- Do u have experience in raid-instances of lvl 60 or higher? : not any experience in Karazhan and grul's lair and those new.

- Attunement to which end-game instances ? . but no 1 of the new once but gona start work on em when i hit 70,

- Are you willing to download the needed add-ons ? : yeh ofc

- Have u read our guild and raid rules and do u agree with them? Yes/No:
yes

- Our raid days are Sunday 18:30-00:00 (tops ) and Wednesday same you able to be online on those times ?

- Do you have any open applications with other guilds ? : nope

- Anything esle you would like us to know about you ? : I live in sweden thats the mostly i havent said in here =P so thats all from me =)
Back to top Go down
Mortos
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
Mortos

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-05

rogue applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue applying   rogue applying Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:06 pm

wow that was some straight answers... made for a borin' read Razz
well if you get 70 you'll prolly get in hazzah for you but then its not up to me anyway i hope your more exiting to speak to in-game Razz
Back to top Go down
http://leekspin.com
Zizze

rogue applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue applying   rogue applying Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 10:05 am

hmm did see i havent asnwer 2 questions in teh apply and i'm rly sry for that so gona make a post for em here insted Very Happy so we start with the first 1

- What qualities do you think you have that would make you an asset for the guild? I quess i can mostly bring dps into the guild ^^

Second question comes now that i missed ! Very Happy

- Our raid days are Sunday 18:30-00:00 (tops ) and Wednesday same you able to be online on those times ? yes i will be enable to be online at those time Very Happy

Well now i answerd everything and gona wish you all god luck and most important is to have fun =) Thats all from me this time too hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rogue applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: rogue applying   rogue applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rogue applying
Page 1 of 1