Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wish to be apart of the HGG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
morpheuz

wish to be apart of the HGG Empty
PostSubject: wish to be apart of the HGG   wish to be apart of the HGG Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Name : morpheuz

- Class :shaman

- Current Level:70

- Professions (Any special recipies?) :skinning thats it but willing to learn a skill which is useful to the guild

- Current Spec :enhancement

- Willing to respec? :i would respec if i have to but i would prefer to stay enhancement

- Typical Weekly Playtime :everyday for at least 8 hours

- Teamspeak? Yes

- Speaks / Writes english (poor, so-so , fluent) :english Sad but im irish

- Experience with any Hgg member(friends in-game or real life)?:friends with atahualpa

- Previous Guilds : warmongers

- Reason you left previous guild? :because im looking for a guild that raids and has fun together Razz

-Where did you hear about HGG? :see them everywhere and have heard from real life friends that there very good and dont take no noobs

- What are you looking to find in HGG ? :friends and in game experience

- What qualities do you think you have that would make you an asset for the guild?

- Do you got any green items ? yeah a couple but doing alot of pvp for epics Smile

- What experience do you have in wow (how long are you playing ? )i have been playing for about 8 months

- Do u have experience in raid-instances of lvl 60 or higher? :no because my old guild sucks and we didnt get round to doing it

- Attunement to which end-game instances ?not at the moment but hopefully will do as fast as possible if i join this guild

- Are you willing to download the needed add-ons ? : yes

- Have u read our guild and raid rules and do u agree with them? Yes

- Our raid days are Sunday 18:30-00:00 (tops ) and Wednesday same time.Are you able to be online on those times ? yes i will be online for them i love raiding Razz

- Do you have any open applications with other guilds ? : no i left my old guild today to join this one Smile

- Anything esle you would like us to know about you ? : im willing to help guildies anytime needed unless im raiding or in a instance
Back to top Go down

wish to be apart of the HGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Recruitment Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: