Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That was it ppl !

Go down 
+3
Tzyxunar
Thyran
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:40 pm

As you might have found out this guild doesnt no longer exist.Ty for joining and having all this good and bad times together and hope to see you in the future.

The reason we decided to take this action is that we want a strict raiding guild and that i personally couldnt handle with the stress anymore.I hope you all have a good time and i will see you soon in game!
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Thyran
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Thyran

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-03

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:18 pm

I think the disbanding could have been done nicer though. It was unnecessary from some guys to be so abusive towards others before u came and told it was all over...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nellilang.fi
Tzyxunar
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Tzyxunar

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-10-08

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:19 pm

hmm shit, i really can't believe it, i mean after like 7.5 months i was in the guild it's gone cos of our raids?? I feel bad i couldn't play lately but i didnt have my pc. I'm sure we all know that beeing in a guild is the social part of the game, not only raiding and having strict rules. I'm sure you Steel can do something about it and recreate the guild for what it was before we've started raiding.

But if not, i'd like to thank all of you who are reading this, especially for those that have been in the guild for a long time:

Steelhoof, Hellsguard, Ungreg, Bloodfusion, Bulhorn, Ermine, Monkeypirate and Shantyraah, Realmdownffs, Insanereaper, Dzfoolbg, Rageothewild and of course all others who i can't remember Smile

Hope to see you soon.

Tzyxunar
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Signet
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Signet

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-23

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 4:21 pm

well steel get your skinny ass msn....

for others if you need any kind of help and if im online give a call bounce
Back to top Go down
Dark
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Dark

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-04

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 4:44 am

well i gues this week and a half i was in i didnt do anythin really exiting....that MC run was a nightmare and thats right about it...i aggre with Thyran u could do this a more nicer way... aah well i'm only playin my palla now so my lock goes back in my old guild...btw if u still guildless u will be welcome in ours...just whisp me ingame (Darkrobinson or Brutall)
btw just a pointer...strict guilds are bound to end quick...if u dont believe me then Neutral ... ur foolish
Have fun guyz....

(P.S.: After u did this prolly a fair share of former HGG's will go in others guilds...GL with the raids if u doin any anytime soon.)

Last edited by on Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trollover
Guard
Guard
Trollover

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-03

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:23 pm

I had great time with all of you!
Hope to see you soon, in any of the new ventures we will persue.

With Love,
--Trollover
Back to top Go down
peggyboys
Guard
Guard

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-26

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:45 pm

Sad i think this is very hard, i miss you all. Ty for all the time we spent together. i have fun in here with you, bye Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That was it ppl ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: That was it ppl !   That was it ppl ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That was it ppl !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Administration Announcements-
Jump to: