Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress in ZG and furter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiroli

Progress in ZG and furter Empty
PostSubject: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:29 am

We failed lately at ZG and i am very discouraged ... I tought why we fail ... dammin it cant be so hard or we so weak...
I talked with one of most experienced players in our guild - Nifelheim and i got to some conclusions i like to share:

What we have?
* We have enough good lv 60 players from all classes
* We have very good Raid Leader and Experienced players

What we lack?
*Preparation
*Organization
* Healers (sometimes)

What i mean:
*Minimum Requirement completed - if we don't have more than 4 pure healers, 4 pure tanks and enough spell interrupters and dmg dealers we should not even try - we just lost gold and time.
*Everyone should read the boss strategy to know what happen in general
*Everybody must know what to do, if not - ask officers.
*Everyone except MT and OT should heal himself (potions, bandages , poison cure,.....). Don't die and don't relay on healers - they are busy with tanks.
* Obey leader orders ( even he may wrong it is better to do what he says instead of trying to be one-man raid )
*Everybody should get the needed stuff BEFORE the raid!

Here is the "must have" equipment for the raid and i demand officers to check every raider before we go:
30 heavy runecloth bandages
10 Major mana and 10 Superior mana potions ( casters)
10 Major Healing potions
20 Anti Venom
40 candles / arcane powder ( priests /mage )
10 ankhs ( shamies )

I personally think that the preparation is very important and I want raid leader to start the RUN only if it is accomplished.

So c'mon guildies - lets do it like it has to be!

Last edited by on Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nifelhei

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:31 am

/sign

PS: And yea we know that we wont use all items in 1 raid so dont worry Smile But if there is situation we can use them and kill a boss for example. Not wipe cose "Low Mana", "DPSers dead", and so on

PS1: If you provide reagents Me, Tiroli and maybe other alchemysts can make some potions for you.

PS2: And just to make clear Smile Healers have MT and OT priority but if they dont have much work with Tanks they can heal others, but only if there is no tank to heal and they have enough mana to heal Tanks later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:43 am

Hem hem lets talk about who is going to pay for the potions...Last time i gave 10g for 5 major mana potions...I dont think i can buy 30 or maybe you wanna pay for them. Smile Yes i believe too we can make it and we proved it .But we cant keep on having always ppl missing...They come 1 day and then they disappear.I will make sure that some things will not happen again...
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
tiroli

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:04 am

Thats what i am saying Steel - i am giving 20gold for potions every time .. so i can do it and all of us must do it (not only u and me) in order to succeed
And also - we can't start the run with naked asses and empty bags and hope some miracle happen ( all of a sudden boss die from heart attack ) !
We should be prepared or better not start at all

Last edited by on Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solari

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:41 am

I'm makeing arcane elixir and wizard oil to keep that dps high, and as i can see i am the only 1 doing this, btw i know the right strategy for Mar'LI, we will talk ingame, whwn they will have time to fix earie peak
Back to top Go down
Ungreg
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 11:03 am

To be honest the only reason i am raiding with you guys at the moment is because it's fun to do something with the guild, not for the items or gold.

When TBC comes out in ~1month with lvl 70 cap, blue quest rewards will be better than most of the epics we will have aquired.

But if you can post up the mats needed for mana, health and shadow power elixers, i'll be happy to either buy them or buy the pots on ah whatever is cheaper, because i do enjoy our forays into ZG.

Hope we have another raid that i can attend soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 2:36 am

I m with ungreg concerning the part about fun.We want to have some good time because all those stuff wont be worth anything in tbc.However i must admit that completing ZG is now my biggest goal cause i want to satisfy my bloody EGO.I want us to make it as far as possible in end-game just to be able to make other shut up.I think its rediculous that last time we made it through mar'li with no wipes at all and now we cant even kill her after 6 tries.I will make sure that next time we will be having all classes needed.About potions now..Tiroli i dont know about you but if i pay every time 20g for potions , in around a week i wont have 1s Razz .We need to find a system so that ppl aquire mats and alchemists create potions so that we get them in reasonable prices :(not 10g per 5 major mp)
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
solari

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 11:18 am

ok i can make major mana potions now, so if you bring me mats (2icecap, 3dreamfoil) so who wants mana potions just bring me the mats
Back to top Go down
tiroli

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 3:04 am

Last RAID expenses summary:
7 Major Mana Potions ( + 3 from Tamerlane )
4 Greater Fire Protection Potion
and some other Superior mana potions greater defence potions
+ the repair tax

~ over 40-50gold total

The time i play is not enough to cover these expenses even if I only farm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress in ZG and furter   Progress in ZG and furter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress in ZG and furter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Guild runs and DKP information-
Jump to: