Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock itemisation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ungreg
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Warlock itemisation. Empty
PostSubject: Warlock itemisation.   Warlock itemisation. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 4:09 pm

For doing dps on bosses warlocks use their dots and shadow bolts. The only stat dots benefit from is +damage items. Shadow bolts benefit from +crit +damage and int(tiny +crit from +int).

So stats warlock should be aiming to get on items for raiding are, in order of importance:
1. + damage (the more the better)
2. +int + stam ( same thing for warlocks 1int = 1stam with life tap)

Now easy items to get with + damage are pvp wsg rings, neck from zandalar tribe for gaining rep from doing ZG ( friendly grants +10 damage), cloak from zg( I want that cloak so no-one else need or i'll never get!! damn you steel and gg who both have this cloak) or there is one from hinterlands quest.

All the warlock pvp items have +damage so if you enjoy pvp i recommend grinding the honor for the dagger and book then working your way through the hwl set.

If you prefer dungeon crawling then make sure you roll need on all + damage and healing items or + shadow damage items that come up I have several from ubrs so ask in guild to arrange runs there.
Back to top Go down

Warlock itemisation.
Page 1 of 1