Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is and isn't attunted

Go down 
+2
Admin
Batiusta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Batiusta
Elite Guard
Elite Guard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Who is and isn't attunted Empty
PostSubject: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey guys,

Having just re-joined the guild, I am not sure who is and isn't attunted for kara, so maybe making a list on the forums as to who is attunted and isn't attunted, and if u not attunted, what part u up to, is maybe a good idea so that we know how many of us are attunted.

Also, on a seperate note, Steel mentioned getting attunted for Onyxia as well. I think that is a really good idea and well be really really easy considering we are lvl 70 now, anyway, let me know what u guys think for getting attunted for Onyxia you fokrs Twisted Evil !! muahahaha

Over and Out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 am

Sure...will take care off
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Danzig

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:44 pm

im still stuck at the 'for the Horde!' quest

Last edited by on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Dark

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:04 pm

onyxia eeh...well i came far up as the qs that are given from dragon in dustwallow marsh...anyway the onyxia attunement&raidin onyxia sounds really fun =)...would like to add that in near future we should try ZG & Naxx too Razz ... just a thought
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:17 pm

Dark wrote:
would like to add that in near future we should try ZG

ZG is completed, and we're not doing it again, maybe for those nifty enchants when we gear up some more, but nothing else :P

What we should do, is aq20 and 40 for the awesome enchants (threat on gloves, dodge on cloak etc)
Back to top Go down
Batiusta
Elite Guard
Elite Guard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 pm

Tam's right, since I left you guys have downed Hakkar, I really think people would hate to go to ZG again, i wouldn't mind going again but after a break, in the meanwhile we should concertrate on getting attunted to kara and maybe raid dungeons that are below our level, not for the gear, but to keep people active and to improve our organisation in raids.

I read a post by Gargrash somewhere about having MC on farm as a way of attracting more priests and healers into the guild, and tbh, i couldn't agree more. I think that is a really good idea and one that should be looked into by the officers.

see u in game u peices of slimy mucuses Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 2:35 am

Yes really i wont go ZG EVERRRRRRRRR again...I hate it ...However i want to go to all other instances .i think it will be fun and indeed a good way to get healers ...Btw bati you are now open to use the officers forum .Just log in with your usual pass and this time you will be able to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
orcspasm

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi at level 70 I feel I should be more attuned but I only have MC that was because I could solo it hopefully there will be lower guildies building up levels and will need attunement and I can go alone with then, my main problem is I only can guarantee my PC time form 10pm server time because of family commitments.

So if any of you guildies need a level 70 worrier to come alone with any attunements after 10 pm server time give me a shout.

orcspasm
Back to top Go down
Signet
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Signet

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:39 am

Tamerlane wrote:

What we should do, is aq20 and 40 for the awesome enchants (threat on gloves, dodge on cloak etc)
!!!!! if i dont get those !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is and isn't attunted   Who is and isn't attunted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is and isn't attunted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Guild runs and DKP information-
Jump to: