Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heoric dungeon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Batiusta
Elite Guard
Elite Guard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:23 pm

Also, cos we're all not really busy enough with attunement Wink maybe we should start organising guild runs into heoric dungeons.

One thing i noticed since TBC launched is that the instances are a lot more doable if you go with guys that u know, rather then pugs, so maybe we should start getting into teams and start running heoric dungeon, i think we have enough of each classes to have at least 2 teams going into heoric dungeons, just a matter of u slugs getting the keys.

anyway, just something to think about whilst u sleep cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 5:31 am

Lol it might sound funny but i got 0 keys Razz hehe i need help dont i Smile
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Dark
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Dark

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:02 pm

yah i was thinkin of same thing....tho peeps are busy with attunements n other stuff i think they should get key thingies as well and we could do heroic instances....well drops aint as good as in karazhan (for some yes for some no) they are still nice...anyway if HGG thinks of doin any 25 peeps raids anytime soon...well the attumenets includes walkin trough heroic instances alot Razz

(P.S.: grr i wanted to make that topic myself to Razz )
Back to top Go down
Untote
Guard
Guard

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:51 am

i think this is a great idea, i think i got enough rep for coilfang heroic, i havent bought the key yet tho.
Back to top Go down
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:04 am

gmmm i have read tamers post some times now, and what i can figgur out is it says...

1 Auchenai Key
Revered with Lower City
2 Flamewrought Key
Revered with Thrallmar (Horde)/Honor Hold (Alliance)
3 Key of Time
Revered with Keepers of Time
4 Reservoir Key
Revered with Cenarion Refuge
5 Warpforged Key
Revered with The Sha'Tar

thats 5 key's
But what i can see in the quest log is that a need to:
Shattered Halls Heroic
Shadow labyrinth Heroic
The Arcatraz heroic

and i cant see why i need the the others atm????
can eny1 tell me??

oo BTw bati i got key of time. so im up fore that^^
Back to top Go down
Danzig

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:15 am

'bump' i agree with nina and wonder the same... i got those three quests; let's rock 'em
Back to top Go down
Batiusta
Elite Guard
Elite Guard

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 7:20 am

Quests for heoric dungeons are not that important at the moment, the quests in heoric dungeons are for the Tempest Keep raid and Serpentshire caverns raids and to be honest, i dont think we need to worry about those.

Whats more important is that we actually start doing ANY heoric dungeons to start collecting the badges of justice so that we can buy some epic gear. Gear that will make u drool and ur eyes pop out of ur head bounce

To my knowledge, quite a few people have got heoric keys, what we really need to do is get into teams and only run dungeons with those team. From what i have from others on the server, heoric dungeons should only be run by people who have ran dungeons together before and shouldn't really be tried by random groups. Maybe we should organise times with other hgg fokrs so that we actually get to run heorics rather then waste time looking for randoms and going after drops.

A good setup for any dungeon is tank, healer, mage, lock, and hunter, ofc this is not THE only setup u can have, but imo it is the one that offers the most dps and cc. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dark
Golden Guard
Golden Guard
Dark

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 8:55 am

agreed...we shouldnt waste our time lookin on random groups...anyway if u lookin for a lock i have all 5 keys & shattered halls, shadow labs key &halfway on gettin arc key soo...
tell me when u gonna do smthin Smile

(P.S.: the reason why i aint on my lock that much coz i'm lvlin my palla, just so to tell u)
Back to top Go down
ninahotrod
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
ninahotrod

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:54 am

i only have for cavens of time.... but im in ofc. i just need to rep-hunt a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heoric dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heoric dungeon   Heoric dungeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heoric dungeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horde's Golden Guards Forum :: Guild runs and DKP information-
Jump to: