Horde's Golden Guards Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde's Golden Guards Forum

Welcome to the official guild forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Login problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:23 am

I just went to login to wow to check out what's new. And to my great surprise, I can't login, technically I can, but the screen just stays at retreiving character list and does nothing. I tried to login to my low lvl on another realm and it worked, so I really don't understand what's the deal...

Anyone else with this problem?
Back to top Go down
Thurgkak

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:33 am

yeah, the screen loads after 5-10 minutes :PP I've entered the game, noticed some addons were not working, tried to log out, had to wait about 2 minutes before the game/server responded. Now I'm waitin to have my char list retrieved once again :PPP

I don't get it sometimes. Such a a big and respected company like blizz can mess things up like that. First they extended the maintenence for 2 hours, and then for another 2??? why? and even if they had to, it would be nice, if ppl could just log on without any problems after waiting half of a day for the servers to be back on.

think that's it, had to say it somewhere... see ya all in the game Smile

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiroli

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:40 am

Blizz are applying new patches and there is a chance the new patches to broke something ... i guess they will fix it later on.
So relax, get a beer , watch tv , make sex or whatever and check login from time to time
Back to top Go down
Primula

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:31 am

tiroli wrote:
Blizz are applying new patches and there is a chance the new patches to broke something ... i guess they will fix it later on.
So relax, get a beer , watch tv , make sex or whatever and check login from time to time

Relax is not my style, beer is bad when baby is home, cant find remote, sex... what is that anyways, everyone seems to talk about it but... I WANT MY GAME!! /cry

I can actually log in after a waiting for retrieving char list for about 10 mins... then I was in Hall of Legends where i crashed with the realm last nite. Then I think i made a bad mistake, cause i tried to exit... now im stuck in a screen where no bar is going up, im not anywhere and nothing happens Sad im almost going to swear

Just thought id post a complaint here, since Bliz is probably busy atm. Pls /comfort

Cya... i guess... snif
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 am

Well, you can atleast login, I left it on retrieving charatcer list for almost an hour now, and it's still not moving Sad Sad

But, your problem is prolly worse Primula, so /comfort

I hope they fix it soon, BAD BLIZZARD Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 am

CRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY...I am waiting for 15min now to retreive char list....where is itttt...I want to play and i wont get satisfied with anything else ...So i hope for your sakes it soon works !!!!!!!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://goldenguards.forumotion.com
Primula

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:59 am

Tamerlane wrote:

But, your problem is prolly worse Primula, so /comfort

Thank you! Smile

Now I can stop whining long enought to give some comfort back to all of you HGG and in fact all Aerie Peak

Primula tries to comfort you

Seems we are all bad atm. Well... probably get working eventually... hope bliz is drowned in complaints.

Update me: I can log ind on my alt for about 1 minute, then im kicked back to "retrieving character list" /sigh

Cya soon, keep trying - Btw Shadow guard is looking a lot cooler than before...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:10 am

All add as msn account: sendme_01@hotmail.com ....NOWWWWW.
I cant talk to you through a forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:17 am

Is there ANYONE who can get in the game, and actually manage to stay in it, not get dc'd after a minute or sth like that? I'm still on the retrieving character list part Sad

It's so unfair, but I think they messed something up cause most servers are offline now.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Thurgkak

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:31 am

No, i dont think so, retrieving chars takes about 10 mis, when im tryin to enter, i get kicked out to retrieving again, like it was said already..

But i wanted to say about something else... It seems, that all addons r not compatible with the latest patch. does anyone know more about it? will the addons get upgraded, or r there any new already somewhere? or we're just gonna have to play with boring Blizz UI?
Back to top Go down
Gargash
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Gargash

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:35 am

Yeah, same problem here. And I was so looking into speccing restoration and getting all those new and cool talents. Oh well. I wonder if Blizz makes this up to us in some way... Oh wait, they already did with this new tier 5: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/digital55/paladint5.jpg

Dead sexy, huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:46 am

k, after more than 2 hours of waiting for the char list, i tried to login, and now i'm stuck on the loading screen.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Thurgkak

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:54 am

I just managed to log in for about 2 mins, I can tell, Steel and few other are in, but dont think they we're able to her me, dunno if it was a lag, but got kicked out as usual. The only thing i can tell if that they are havin' fun. Apparently they didnt read the patch notes, and didnt know there are gonna be new talent available :PPP
Back to top Go down
ermine
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor
ermine

Number of posts : 71

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: can't get in   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:59 am

I was going to log in today after my brother told me I was being stupid and I should go play and it wouldn't let me in either. It took me about 30 minutes to get past the retrieve charactor screen and then it wouldn't actually let me into the game. I will say that it might be that the game will come up at 19:00 when all the other realms come up.
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:59 am

well steel definately seems to be one of the lucky ones that managed to log and not be kicked.... i guess i won't be that lucky today...
Back to top Go down
Ungreg
Defence Advisor
Defence Advisor

Number of posts : 31

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:52 am

After downloading patch for close to 4hours.

Same login probs and as of 17:52 GMT aeries peak plus lots of other servers are appearing offline
Back to top Go down
Gargash
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Gargash

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 2:17 pm

I'm new to these patch days (been playing for less than 3 months), so I need a little help here; as of 2.0 coming live, all my mods are tagged as "Incompatible". Is this what happens on all patch days? Do I really have to try and find new, 2.0 compatible versions of all my current addons before I can get my precious UI back?
Back to top Go down
Tamerlane
Head of Defence
Head of Defence

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 5:21 pm

no, it's not usually like that on patch day, this is more like a mini expansion than a patch, so i think we'll all have to look for addons that are compatible with 2.0
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 2:13 am

Lol i wonder why we have to pay for TBC.All changes have already been made so why should we pay (cause they want money ofc Razz) .I really like the new adds to the game.I now have 51 resto tp and tree of life ( i am the tree man ).About add-ons i can say that you cant use the old 1s anymore.But i guess that soon there will be new ones.And yeah i was 1 of the first inside yesterday.Funny thing is that sudenly all got kicked exhept of me and 1 outbreak member...And i mean every1 lol.Not even a single person.Hehehe what can i say , maybe they allow good ppl to log first! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gargash
Head of Defence
Head of Defence
Gargash

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 11:09 am

[rant]

This sucks, to say the least. I've wasted too much time already trying to get to mod sites, all of them are constantly timeouting on me. And is it true what I heard that DeCursive will no longer work in 2.0 since Blizz has decided to disable it? Way to go, Blizz...

I mean, I'm not the type of person to be the first to complain when my service providers fail on me. Nine times out of ten I don't even contact my ISP when my connection goes down for the weekend (I suppose things like that just happen with no-good p.o.s. ISP's such as mine). But this is short of appalling, seriously. Yesterday, for starters, we had to wait till evening to get the realms up. So I get online, respec, go take a look at the Blood Elves at Sylvanas. Then I notice that all my addons are gone, log out and start investigating. I come back online later in the night only to see "SHUTDOWN IN 1:45" on the chat hud.

[/rant]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Login problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login problems   Login problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login problems
Page 1 of 1